1. OFFICE HOURS: HY-C’s office hours are from 8:00am to 5:00pm (CT) Monday through Friday. If you’re trying to reach us outside of these times, please leave us a voicemail; we’ll return your call the next business day.
2. NO MINIMUM ORDER
3. TERMS: Established accounts with prior credit approval from HY-C are extended terms of NET 20. All other orders must be prepaid by check or credit card. Applications for credit are available upon request. After your application has been reviewed, written notification will be sent to you. This will include your company’s terms and available credit line.
4. RIGHT TO HOLD ORDERS: HY-C reserves the right to hold orders from customers with delinquent accounts until the account is made current.
5. PAST DUE ACCOUNTS CHARGE: A charge of 1.5% per month will accrue any past due amounts. (18% per annum)
6. FREIGHT: all orders are shipped F.O.B. Factory, St. Louis, MO. All stock chimney covers may be shipped U.P.S./Fed-Ex Ground.
7. CUSTOM/SPECIAL ORDERS: All Custom and Special Order chimney covers must be paid in full before production begins.
8. RETURN POLICY: No returns will be accepted without prior approval. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returned goods must be shipped freight charges prepaid. No returns will be accepted on non-stock items or custom-made chimney covers.
9. DAMAGED GOODS: Please inspect all items carefully upon receipt. If damage or a shortage is found, note it in detail on your carrier’s Bill of Lading and have the carrier inspect it. Then notify HY-C immediately.
10. LIMITED WARRANTY: HY-C Company LLC warrants to the original purchaser that the product manufactured by HY-C Company, when properly maintained, shall be free of material defects in material or manufacturer’s workmanship for a period of one year from the original purchase date.
To obtain warranty service, the product must be returned to the HY-C Company with shipping charges paid by the purchaser, together with the original dated receipt of purchase and the UPC symbol from the original package. The product and purchase information must be returned to: HY-C Company, Warranty Department, 10950 Linpage Place, St. Louis, MO 63132. The product must be accompanied by a complete written explanation of the alleged defect[s], with an address and phone number. HY-C Company will inspect the product to determine if it has any defect[s] covered by the Limited Warranty. At HY-C Company’s option, HY-C Company will repair or replace the defective part[s] or replace the product and return it to the original purchaser. This is the original purchaser’s exclusive remedy. This Limited Warranty is limited to the product and HY-C Company will not be liable for installation or removal, or any other related costs.
HY-C Company shall in no event be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, contingent, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to defects caused by modifications, alterations or repairs of any kind done outside of the HY-C Company manufacturing facility, damage due directly or indirectly to abuse or misuse of the product, negligence or accident, lack or proper reasonable maintenance, or natural causes (e.g. extreme winds, hail, violent storms or any other acts of God) or defects due to improper installation.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
All legal rights apply only to the original purchaser and are non-transferable.
THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SUCH TERM BEING ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.