Whole Home Heating Solution
The SF1000E entered the market with few competitors as an industry-leading EPA Certified furnace. Green and efficient, Shelter Furnace has perfected its Whole-Home Heating Solution guarantee by delivering warmer air, cleaner exhaust, and longer burn times. Pound for pound, the SF1000E generates the most clean-burning heat per fuel load of wood in the warm air furnace industry today.
- Longer burn times eliminate worry between loads.
- Whole-home heating circulation delivers uniform warmth.
- Digital thermostat monitors temperature and maintains comfort.
- Heats up to 2,000 sq. ft. comfortably with Clean Burn Technology.
- 3.4 cu. ft., stainless steel lined firebox and fixed grate system accept 20” logs.
- Pre-wired, front-mounted draft inducer simplifies installation.
- Optional steel stand makes loading easier.
- Easy-access, slide-in filter keeps blower clean and maximizes distribution air.
- Longer burn times and higher heat distribution out-perform pre-EPA furnaces.
- Minimized dimensions and improved clearance-to-combustible minimums make it ideal for small spaces and tight installations.
Skillfully manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri for over 40 years, every Shelter wood furnace is engineered for performance and proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA label.
Shelter. Green & Efficient: Less Wood, More Comfort.