Whole Home Heating Solution™
The SF1000E entered the market with few competitors as an industry-leading EPA Certified furnace. Green and efficient, Shelter® Furnace has perfected its Whole-Home Heating Solution™ guarantee by delivering warmer air, cleaner exhaust, and longer burn times. Pound for pound, the SF1000E generates the most clean-burning heat per fuel load of wood in the warm air furnace industry today.
- Longer Burn Times Eliminate Worry Between Loads
- Whole-Home Heating Circulation Delivers Uniform Warmth
- Digital Thermostat Monitors Temperature and Maintains Comfort
- Heats Up to 2,500 sq. ft. Comfortably with Clean Burn Technology™
- Generates a Maximum Peak Heat Output of 143,500 BTU¹.
- 3.4 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Lined Firebox and Fixed Grate System Accept 20” Logs
- Pre-Wired, Front-Mounted Draft Inducer Simplifies Installation
- Optional Steel Stand Makes Loading Easier
- Easy-Access, Slide-In Filter Keeps Blower Clean and Maximizes Distribution Air
- Longer Burn Times and Higher Heat Distribution Out-Perform Pre-EPA Furnaces
- Ideal for Small Spaces and Tight Installations with Minimized Dimensions and Improved Clearance-to-Combustible Minimums
Skillfully manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri for over 40 years, every Shelter® wood furnace is engineered for performance and proudly displays its MADE IN THE USA label.
Shelter®. Green & Efficient: Less Wood, More Comfort.™
¹Based upon tested efficiency at Maximum Peak Input. BTU output cycles dependent upon the amount, frequency, and quality of wood. It is not a continuous, steady output.